Icon Real Estate Management Ltd. was founded in November of 2018, with the purpose of taking comprehensive care of the client’s property management, with the contribution of raising their properties’ values. The company has Hungarian owners and works on premium Business Centers and Shopping Malls primarily in Budapest. Our aim is to offer high-quality property management service for the investors in Hungary, since we know well, that all of our clients require tailor-made services.
In the summer of 2018 OTP Ingatlanbefektetési Alap purchased MOM Park Iroda és Bevásárlóközpontot of 40.000 m2 floor space. Icon Real Estate Management Ltd. was hired to take care of this property from 1st January 2019. This means to manage the following on a daily basis: 17.250 m2 office, more than 100 stores, cafes, restaurants, a multiplex cinema and an underground garage with 1.540 parking places.
Since 1st April 2019, Icon Real Estate Management Ltd. offers property management services of two Business Centers owned by Bonitás Első Ingatlan Alap. They are located in Kristóf square in the fifth district of Budapest, providing headquarter for ZARA in Hungary.
Our work method:
Our operation can be described in two words: proficiency and determination. We believe in our achievements and in our goals for the future.
At the beginning of our cooperation with the owner of the building we introduce our property managing expert, who will be assigned to the proprietor and will be directly in contact with him/her. We offer the following services:
- Full-scale property management
- Cost-effective building maintenance
- Pro-active administration
- Daily procedures focusing on the lessee
- Organizing and supervising FM
- Financial administration and support
- Improving property services
- Energy efficiency
- Optimization of the building’s operation
- Supporting and coordinating the legal and financial fields
- Upholding the law
- Reporting to the owners
- Making OPEX PLAN and CAPEX PLAN
- Handling insurance incidents
- SLA monitoring
- Developing tenancies and full-scale Project Management